Training is available in Birmingham, across the UK and overseas to companies of all sizes. Sessions will be tailored to take into account your specific circumstances and website condition/setup so the techniques you learn can be implemented effectively from day one.
Course: SEO for Business Growth
Duration: 1 Day
Delivered: At Your Premises, Birmingham or Otherwise
Format: 1 to 3 Delegates
Price: £195 – up to 3 delegates. 4th and subsequent delegates: £99 each (no VAT payable)
This training was thorough and ideal for people who need hands-on tuition. We recommend him highly.
John Simpson, AJU Systems
Who is This Course Suitable For?
- Anybody looking to take on the responsibility of implementing and maintaining search engine optimisation tasks within a business
- Business owners looking to use SEO techniques to increase sales and brand awareness.
How is The Course Delivered?
At your business premises or any other location you specify. A suitable external venue can be arranged at additional cost.
A pre-prepared test site will be available through the session in order to show how techniques can be implemented and to give candidates hands-on experience.
Which Topics Are Covered?
Everything you need to know to begin implementing SEO on a website is covered. This includes information for reporting to stakeholders such as Directors or for assessing success. The content of this session tends to fall into the following sections.
- Understanding Google and how search engines work
- A recent history of changes in SEO including Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird updates
- Defining the boundaries of SEO
- Principles of on-site SEO including the use of titles and headers
- Off-site optimisation and up to date methods of obtaining high quality inbound links
- Avoiding both algorithmic and manual penalties
- How social media fits in to SEO
- Assessing success, lessons in Google Analytics
We’re not the most computer literate but this was taken into account. The session was an enjoyable experience and one that has taught us many lessons
Paul Croft, Handyspray Group
Some questions will only become apparent the day after the session when you’ve had time to digest the information and other issues will arise when you start to use your knowledge practically.
The course fee includes 3 months of unlimited email support where additional guidance can be offered.
I am based in Birmingham although this course is available anywhere in the UK. I am available Monday to Friday during normal business hours. Overseas training is available subject to arrangement.
Please get in touch to discuss specific dates.
Depending on the exact distance to be travelled, travel expenses are included in the price of the session. An additional charge may be levied if the venue is in an exceptionally remote or distance location but this will be discussed beforehand.